INFORMATION CLAUSE ON THE RECORDING OF CALLS
We would like to inform you that:
- The controller of your personal data (hereinafter referred to as: the “Controller or “EXATEL”) is EXATEL S.A. with its registered office in Warsaw, at ul. Perkuna 47, 04-164 Warsaw, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw, 14th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS No. (National Court Register No.) 0000044577, NIP (Tax ID No.) 527-010-45-68, with a fully paid-up share capital in the amount of PLN 576,854,559.
- Your personal data will be processed in order to monitor the quality of service provided by the Controller, to secure the legal interest of the person whose data will be registered in the system of recording telephone calls and the Controller’s legal interest.
- Your personal data are processed on the basis of Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR – voluntary consent, understood as continuing a telephone call after having become familiar with the “Information Clause on the Recording of Calls.”
- Whenever your personal data are processed pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The withdrawal of the consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on the consent before its withdrawal.
- Nevertheless, we would like to inform you that your consent to recording is voluntary, but necessary to receive a phone call.
- Your personal data will be retained for the period necessary to establish, assert or defend claims, i.e. until the statute of limitations for claims expires, which is respectively: 3 years or 6 years (Article 118 of the Civil Code).
- If you do not wish us to process your data any further, please contact us.
- Your data may be transferred to:
1) the processors who perform tasks for and on behalf of EXATEL, i.e.: those operating IT systems or providing accounting and archiving services;
2) to subcontractors who support EXATEL in providing services to its Customers.
- With regard to the processing of your personal data, you have the right to:
1) request access to your personal data;
2) request the Controller to rectify your personal data;
3) request the Controller to erase your personal data;
4) request the Controller to limit the processing of your personal data;
5) object to the processing of your personal data;
6) transfer your personal data;
7) lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority;
8) withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing that was performed on the basis of your consent before its withdrawal.
- Your data can be processed by automated means. They will not be profiled.
- The Controller can be contacted in writing, by post at the address: ul. Perkuna 47, 04-164 Warsaw, or by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Controller has appointed a Data Protection Officer, who can be contacted in writing by post at the address: ul. Perkuna 47, 04-164 Warsaw or by e-mail at: email@example.com.
In accordance with the applicable regulations on personal data protection, in particular Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (OJ L 119 of 04.05.2016, p. 1, as amended), hereinafter referred to as: the “GDPR”, in order to ensure adequate protection of personal data, the data subject shall in particular be provided with the information concerning the processing of his or her personal data referred to in Article 13 of the GDPR.