Declaration of accessibility
EXATEL S.A. undertakes to ensure the accessibility of its website in accordance with the provisions of the Act of 4 April 2019 on digital accessibility of websites and mobile applications of public entities.
- The declaration of accessibility applies to the website: exatel.pl.
- Website publication date: 2022-04-04.
- Date of the last major update: 2023-03-03.
Status of digital accessibility
The website is partially compliant with the Act of 4 April 2019 on digital accessibility of websites and mobile applications of public entities. It is due to the incompatibilities or exclusions listed below.
- The website features films without subtitles for the deaf.
- Due to technical conditions, there are instances of inconsistent identification of page elements,
- Given the errors during content input:
- some attachments may not have the information on file size and format,
- links on the site open pages in new windows or browser tabs according to the information provided in their descriptions, but in exceptional situations pages may open in a new window without prior warning,
- For various reasons, in exceptional situations:
- the order and hierarchy of headings may be disturbed,
- the required contrast level of 4.5:1 might not be met,
- distorted elements may appear when the page is zoomed in to 200%,
- certain graphics do not contain alternative texts.
Preparation of the declaration of accessibility
- Date of preparation: 2023-10-02.
- The declaration was made on the basis of a self-assessment carried out by a public entity.
- Date of the last review of the declaration: 2023-10-02.
The standard keyboard shortcuts can be used on this website.
Feedback and contact information
Some issues occur on this website and they result from a failure to meet some of the digital accessibility requirements – below are the contact details for reporting any inconvenience:
- Katarzyna Chojecka, email@example.com,
- Jerzy Pielichowski, firstname.lastname@example.org.
In your report, please include:
- your full name,
- contact information (e.g., phone number, e-mail),
- the exact address of the website where the item or content is unavailable,
- a description of what the problem is and the proposed way to solve it.
Handling requests and complaints related to accessibility
We will respond to your query as soon as possible, no later than within 7 days of receipt.
If this deadline turns out to be insufficient, we will inform the sender and provide a new date by which we will correct the reported errors or prepare the information in an alternative way. The new deadline will not be longer than 2 months.
If we are unable to ensure the digital accessibility of the website or its content, we will offer alternative means of access.
If you are not satisfied with our actions, you can file a complaint about the digital accessibility of the website. If you continue to have concerns about our efforts related to digital accessibility, you can report them to the Ombudsman.
Barriers and accommodations for people with disabilities
For security reasons, all visits to the building at ul. Perkuna must be announced by a company employee with at least one day’s notice and the guests must be accompanied by an employee of EXATEL S.A.
Accessibility of the building entrance and passing through the control areas.
The entrance to the building is located at ul. Perkuna. The site and building are located in the back, accessed through an internal road with a separate pavement. A disabled person can enter through the entrance gate at ul. Perkuna. The need for assistance should be reported verbally, directly to the security officer or via a button located at the security booth at the entrance gate.
Accessibility of corridors, stairs, and elevators.
The EXATEL S.A. building at ul. Perkuna 47 is equipped with elevators and wide corridors, so people on wheelchairs have guaranteed access to most rooms on all floors. The stairs are not equipped with ramps for the disabled. There are handrails installed on the stairs. The building has toilets for the disabled.
Description of accommodations
The EXATEL S.A.’s building at ul. Perkuna 47 has two entrances. Neither of them has a ramp or automatic doors with a motion sensor, but they are accessible for people on wheelchairs due to the fact that there are no steps. The elevator in the building is not equipped with voice announcements or buttons with Braille text. The regular buttons are within easy reach of a wheelchair user. Induction loops are not used in the building, and voice messages are not used. There are no Braille text signs, enlarged print (on signs) nor enhanced contrast signs for the blind and visually impaired.
EXATEL S.A. is collaborating with sign language interpreters. A blind person can easily access the building with a guide (e.g., a dog).
Information on where and how to use parking spaces designated for the disabled
EXATEL S.A. does not have any dedicated parking spaces for the disabled. It is possible to leave a vehicle in a parking space after prior request. The request include the brand and registration number of the car and must be forwarded to an EXATEL S.A. employee.