Security audit is a comprehensive process of information collection and evidence assessment in order to determine whether an IT system and associated process elements properly protect company’s resources.
It analyses the technical and non-technical security measures applied in an organization to maintain data availability, confidentiality and integrity. After conducting actual auditing activities, the client receives a report that contains both the identified security system weaknesses, their risk assessment and specific tips for improvement, allowing it to avert the threats.
Security audits can be applied both to IT systems (specific WWW and mobile apps or security platform configurations), together with their server infrastructure, as well as local networks (hardwired and wireless) and Internet exchange points.
- possible verification of implemented technical solutions, as well as process and procedural solutions by a third party specializing in cybersecurity
- better identification and stock-taking of own IT resources, including measures ensuring information security
- support in achieving conformity with legal regulations (e.g., GDPR or Act on the National Cybersecurity System) or standards (ISO 27001, ISO 22301)
- access to the knowledge of auditors and pentesters with extensive experience in implementing projects for many organizations from various industries and sectors
- guaranteed information confidentiality owing to cooperation with a company holding ISO 27001 (information security management) and ISO 22301 (business continuity management) certificates and a first-degree industrial security certificate with “Top Secret”, NATO Secret and EU Secret clauses