EXATEL Multiport service consists of the provision of a physical port in EXATEL’s nodes across the whole country.
Within the provided port, the customer has the option of using a number of services:
- Secure data transmission to selected locations, especially to traffic exchange points,
- Internet access,
- Protection against DDoS attacks.
One port assigned to only one customer
EXATEL Multiport Service Scope
- a node link through EXATEL’s infrastructure,
- port sharing on the node and on EXATEL’s device,
- available port bandwidths: 1Gb, 10Gb, 100Gb,
- any number of VLANs, limited by the bandwidth per port,
- Internet access services covering diverse IP resources (TIER1 + peering + content on EXATEL’s network + BGP),
- securing Internet services against volumetric DDoS attacks with EXATEL’s TAMA,
- L2 transmission services (VLANs carried over EXATEL’s network),
- exchange of traffic between customers using a port/Multiport.
Mltiport EXATEL – korzyści
- one service to meet all network needs
- access to EXATEL’s nationwide network which meets the restrictive requirements for:
• quality parameters
• constant optimisation of available IP resources (multiple direct connections to major Tier1 Internet networks and popular content providers)
- securing Internet services against volumetric DDoS attacks – thanks to our service we can neutralise the attack and the whole network continues work without any interference
- easier services’ management – possibility to add more VLANs or disable existing ones, as well as to modify bandwidth of VLANs running on the port
- SLA guarantee for each service
- 24/7 NOC – monitoring of network performance and operation