One of the most important aspects of digital transformation is the hybrid, hyperscalable cloud environment. However, when using public cloud services it is a good idea to make sure your connection is effectively secured.
Did you know that 94% of companies worldwide use at least one public cloud application or service? Such a high percentage suggests that the in-house work model is being replaced by cloud computing. Increasingly often companies keep organisation’s key applications and data in the cloud that we would like to connect to in a secure way.
Cloud Connect from EXATEL is a service that provides secure connections to key public clouds – Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure, Oracle Cloud or IBM Cloud. The service involves connecting two interconnection points – your system with the cloud provider’s infrastructure. This is done by setting up a secure and dedicated VC (Virtual Circuit) connection that is fully isolated from the Internet.
- security of data processing in local infrastructure,
- flexibility and high availability of the largest global cloud computing providers,
- network traffic separated from public Internet traffic,
- stable transmission speed,
- quality guarantee confirmed by an SLA,
- low latency and high throughput connections (up to 10 Gbps),
- predictable monthly costs,
- possibility to create multicloud environments.