This service involves reliable and secure access to the Internet, based on our own and the extensive IP MPLS network. Optimizing network traffic is our priority.
Owing to direct exchange points and continuous acquisition of new resources, we shorten access paths to the most popular content. We ensure a high security level, availability and quality of a purchased Internet band – both within the access and backbone networks, as well as at the points of exchange with other operators.
- wide bandwidth range – this enables convenient increase of service band due to growing needs
- guaranteed highest technical and quality parameters owing to our direct exchange points with the largest Internet networks (the so-called Tier1) and to providers of popular content
- use of symmetrical lines with full band guarantee – enabling downloading and uploading data at the same rate
- possible billing for actually generated traffic (the 95-percentile method)
- guaranteed SLA parameters and 24/7/365 technical support from Network Operation Centre (NOC) engineers
- symmetrical access to the Internet with bandwidths up to 100 Gb/s
- allocation of an agreed number of IP addresses
- guaranteed bandwidth within EXATEL’s network
- BGP or static routing
- possibility of flexible billing in the event of a sudden increase in the demand (the 95-percentile method)
- rich Internet resources, among others, in the form of domestic and international Tier1 exchange points: Orange Telia, CenturyLink, NTT; Polish and European IXs: incl. DE-CIX, LINX, France-IX, AMS-IX, PL-IX, TP-IX, PIX; content providers: incl. Google, Akamai, Netflix, Twitch, Microsoft)