The lease of telecommunications lines is a solution for those who need infrastructure enabling the transfer of large data volumes as of today, while planning to build upon it in the future. The services can be provided in many variants, so to build an own teletransmission network or as a basis for creating independent service offers.
We offer point-to-point lines between any two locations in Poland or anywhere in the world. Owing to a dedicated optical channel, we are able to guarantee high bandwidth and data transmission quality. The client receives the entire band exclusively. At the same time, we ensure the highest level of transparency for the transmitted data.
Built upon SDH/DWDM/OTN technologies, EXATEL’s ring-structured transit network is the basis for the services. It enables secure transfer of large amounts of information. Thanks to direct contact points with numerous telecommunications operators (domestic and foreign), EXATEL guarantees the transit of traffic passing through Central Europe and can set up international links to any point in the world.
- full transparency for transmitted data – possible implementation of many services and standards
- lowest latency and jitter
- high level of transmitted data security
- 24/7/365 technical support from Network Operation Centre (NOC) engineers
- bandwidth up to 100 Gb/s
- implementation based on the continuously developing SDH/DWDM/OTN EXATEL network (nationwide coverage, international links owing to Partnerships)
- possible data transit between Frankfurt and Moscow
- SDN, OTN, Ethernet, Fiber Channel interfaces
- possibility to ensure physical routing with protection options
- minimum latency and frame loss