This service involves symmetrical and secure access to the public Internet network, based on our own and extensive IP MPLS networks. Optimizing network traffic is our priority. Owing to direct exchange points and continuous acquisition of new resources, we shorten access paths to the most popular content.
We ensure a high security level, as well as the availability and quality of a purchased Internet band – both within the access and backbone networks, and at the points of exchange with other operators. The solution targets all public institutions and companies that require symmetrical, high-quality access to the public Internet.
- wide bandwidth range enables the possibility to conveniently increase the service band due to growing needs
- guaranteed highest technical and quality parameters owing to direct exchange points with the largest Internet networks, the so-called Tier1
- guaranteed SLA parameters and 24/7/365 technical support from Network Operation Centre (NOC) engineers
- use of symmetrical lines with full band guarantee – downloading and uploading data at the same rate
- possible billing for actually generated traffic (the 95-percentile method)
- symmetrical and secure access to the Internet with bandwidths up to 100 Gb/s
- allocation of an agreed number of IP addresses
- guaranteed bandwidth within EXATEL’s network
- BGP or static routing
- possibility of flexible billing in the event of a sudden increase in the demand (the 95-percentile method)
- rich Internet resources, among others, in the form of domestic and international Tier1 exchange points: Orange, Telia, CenturyLink, NTT; Polish and European IXs: incl. DE-CIX, LINX, France-IX, AMS-IX, PL-IX, TP-IX, PIX; content: incl. Google, Akamai, Netflix, Twitch, Microsoft)