A survey of 410,000 people, conducted by Keepnet Labs, showed that 32% of users click on suspicious attachments or links to websites, and 13% of users share their confidential information. A phishing attack can affect anyone, so out of concern for the security of companies, EXATEL has prepared a service to simulate a real attack. This service is a phishing campaign.
EXATEL’s phishing campaign (also known as the phishing programme), involves carrying out 2 simulated attacks targeted at employees of the Customers Organisation, according to a selected scenario or a scenario built from scratch according to the Customer’s needs. After the campaign, each time the customer receives a report indicating the vulnerabilities of employees and a set of information on the elements used in which the phishing attack will be used to educate employees.
A recommended addition to the service is a training package for employees on security awareness as a part of the CYBER Education e-learning platform, or carrying out a dedicated training course for employees, tailored to the customer’s needs.
Phishing programme – benefits:
- rapid identification of the employees’ vulnerability to phishing attacks,
- identification of gaps and areas for improvement to better defend yourself against phishing,
- provision of necessary materials to raise awareness of the dangers of phishing among employees,
- little involvement on the part of the customer – the preparation and implementation of the service is done by EXATEL,
- cooperation with EXATEL’s experienced security experts and an opportunity to exchange knowledge and experience.