- 1. We respect the privacy rights and are committed to ensuring data security, including the security of personal data. The website and the entire communication are encrypted.
- What information and data are processed by us?
– while browsing the website: IP address, cookies associated with the user, Google Analytics cookies and other cookies listed below,
– the process of signing up for the newsletter/subscription: IP address, cookies associated with the user, e-mail address, company name, name and surname, sex, company, tax identification number, phone number,
– during the communication with us: all information regarding purchasing preferences of a user, which will help in building an offer that is most suited to the expectations and needs of the user, and which is supplied by the user or is a consequence of analysis of their behaviour. this is described in detail in the section called ”ANALYSIS“.
- We do not make the user data available to any third parties. We can do it only if the relevant consent has been given to us or if this follows from the provisions of law..
- We take advantage of social media cookies used by the user to connect them with the website cookies and display ads in the social media used by the user.
- Cookies are used for the needs of creating statistics, which help to understand how Internet users use a website. This allows the improvement of website’s structure and content.
- We also use SALESmanago cookies. They help to create and monitor behavioural profiles and to analyse the mass traffic. Detailed information regarding the principles of profiling can be found in section ”ANALYSIS“. Detailed information on how the data are collected by means of SALESmanago can be found at the following URL: https://support.salesmanago.pl/contact-monitoring-principles-of-operation-and-scope-of-collected-data/
- Each website user gives their consent regarding data analysis in order to optimise and match the purchasing content. Profiling has no influence on any decisions related to the user, but only helps to determine:
– who the user is
– what offer will be the most advantageous
– what contents on the website are of greatest interest to the user and which of them are useful
– the locations which are the best to advertise products
– when and how commercial offers should best be communicated
- The person who communicates with us and gives us their consent regarding data analysis for the purpose of optimising and matching the purchasing content, allows us to determine:
– who they are?
– what offer will be the most advantageous
– the best locations to advertise products
– when and how the commercial offers should best be communicated
- Analysis allows us to select the locations and advertising content which, by being linked with the profile, allow, in our opinion, the delivery of the best matching purchasing content.
- Any person who does not wish to have their data processed by us for the purpose of analysis, is requested not to use the website and has the right to demand the erasure of their data. Please contact us at: email@example.com
- No data of special categories are processed based on building the purchasing profiles.
COMMERCIAL INFORMATION / MARKETING
- The user who agrees to receive commercial information from us will obtain the information about products, offers, promotions, sales events regarding products of the EXATEL brand.
- The user who agrees to receive marketing information from us will obtain marketing information regarding the EXATEL brand.
- Each consent can be withdrawn at any time. The easiest way to do this is to click on the e-mail footer confirming the resignation from communication with us. It is also possible to send us a message. Please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
- You can address us with a request for access to information regarding the data that we process about you, and you can demand their rectification, removal or restriction of its processing.
- You are also entitled to raise an objection against the personal data processing, to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority and to transfer the data.
- In the case of any questions, please contact: email@example.com
- The provision of data and giving consents are voluntary. You are entitled to withdraw your consent at any time. Please note that the withdrawal of your consent to the sending of commercial information will make our communication with regards to the presentation of e.g. an offer or promotion impossible. For the purpose of establishment or pursuance of our claims, or also for the purpose of defending our rights, we reserve the right to store the information about the scope of the granted consent, the date of its granting and the withdrawal of the aforementioned consent, including the activities which were undertaken. The data will not be used in any other way.
DATA PROTECTION SUPERVISOR
phone: 22 3406693