The lease of telecommunications lines is a solution for anyone who needs infrastructure enabling the transfer of large data volumes already today, while planning to develop it in the future. The services can be provided in many variants, from building an own teletransmission network or as a basis for creating independent service offers.
We offer point-to-point lines between any two locations in Poland or anywhere in the world. Owing to a dedicated optical channel, we are able to guarantee high bandwidth and data transmission quality. The client receives full band exclusively. At the same time, we ensure the highest level of transparency for the transmitted data.
EXATEL’s ring-structured transit network (which uses SDH/DWDM/OTN technologies) is the basis for the services. It enables secure transfer of large amounts of information. Thanks to direct contact points with numerous telecommunications operators (domestic and foreign), EXATEL guarantees the transit of traffic passing through Central Europe and can set up international links to any point in the world.
A solution that is an alternative to traditional line lease services is Alien Lambda. This service enables providing a specific wavelength within EXATEL’s DWDM/CWDM systems. The feature that distinguishes this service from lambda, or the wavelength, is the fact that the optical system to EXATEL’s system is generated directly from the devices (transponders) belonging to the client. It is a service for clients who want to use their already-existing infrastructure to send data that requires significant bandwidth. Depending on the applied client equipment, there is a need to obtain a bandwidth of n x 10 Gb/s (per channel).
- full transparency for transmitted data – possible implementation of many services and standards
- reliability and possible data transmission with highest bandwidths
- lowest latency and jitter
- high level of transmitted data security
- 24/7/365 technical support from Network Operation Centre (NOC) engineers
- bandwidth up to 100 Gb/s
- implementation based on the continuously developing SDH/DWDM/OTN EXATEL network (nationwide coverage, international links owing to Partnerships)
- possible data transit between Frankfurt and Moscow
- SDN, OTN, Ethernet, Fiber Channel interfaces
- possibility to ensure physical routing with protection options
- minimum latency and frame loss