VaaS is the next step in the evolution of a telephone exchange. As a cloud-based solution, it is available through the IP network. Compared to classic systems, VoIP telephony services only require a small amount of hardware.
It is also a solution for companies and organizations that are yet to have their own telephone exchange or are dynamically developing – the VaaS service is scalable and can be easily matched to the current needs of an organization. It is also perfect for companies with multiple offices.
A virtual exchange enables transforming a fixed number into a modern and easy-to-use solution that streamlines communication both with Clients and counterparts. The service can be launched much faster and cheaper relative to a classic solution. It almost immediately provides access to key functionalities, including:
- option to present or restrict a number
- wide range of call forwarding
- facilitations associated with number dialling
- basic conference calls.
Through using the EXATEL service, it is also possible to equip the exchange with additional functions, e.g.:
- IVR – creation of a tonal menu that enables more effective call routing
- Call recording – for calls that require additional verification
- Fax-to-mail – option to send faxes directly to the recipient’s e-mail.
- low costs – attractive prices for telephone account and service implementation
- no need to invest in a telephone exchange, servers and voice system administration
- easy expansion and scalability – option to purchase additional phones and services
- attractive tariffs for voice calls
- access to detailed information on calls