Our anti-Malware solution comprehensively protects the IT resources of the client against known and unknown malicious software. If differs significantly from traditional antivirus software since it does not only rely on a library of virus signatures, but also advanced analytical mechanisms.
Our specialists handle full commissioning, configuration and management. We provide the service using the Elevate XDR platform by Fidelis, a leader in the field of automatic detection and response to online threats.
- better protection of intellectual property and other organizational resources owing to Deep Session Inspection (DSI) architecture, which enables recursive decoding and extraction of even deeply hidden content
- full visibility on all network protocols and portals, hence, greater knowledge on occurring threats
- security automation based on flexible and modified security rules and policies
- minimized handling costs and ICT security incident response times
- access to detailed archive data useful in forensic analysis and for tracking advanced threats
- studying the behaviour of malware in a sandbox environment (analysis of processes, files, system registry, etc.)
- option to run the data leak protection (DLP) service on the same platform