Business – offer for the private sector
Technology alone is not enough. You need solutions to specific problems. We do not cut corners at EXATEL. This is why for many years we have been cooperating with organizations that expect the highest quality – the biggest global operators, power sector companies and almost all banks in Poland.
EXATEL owns one of the greatest fibre-optic networks in Poland, with 7 exchange points in Europe and the fastest route between Frankfurt and Moscow. Every day we ensure uninterrupted operation of the critical infrastructure – which in a crucial element in terms of State security.
- The leaders of the financial sector have trusted us. We provide services to most banks in Poland
- Our modern and extensive fibre-optic network is over 21 700 km long
- We are flexible in our approach to providing services. Our offer portfolio is broad and can be tailored to your business needs
- We have been providing comprehensive cybersecurity services for 10 years.
- 21,800 km of a fibre-optic network
- 20 certified deployment engineers
- trusted by 378 medium- and large-sized enterprises
- 160 companies from the financial and power sectors benefit from our services.
Clients expect high quality of ICT services and stable cooperation. This is why we want them to treat us as their partner – a partner who offers proven products. We are well aware that business is primarily about quality and credibility. We are therefore all the more proud that the relationships with our clients are long-lasting.
We offer comprehensive service packages that are tailored to the need of companies from many sectors:
The number of medium and large-sized companies benefiting from our services has already passed 330 and is constantly growing.
The leaders of the financial sector have trusted us. We provide services to most banks in Poland.
Our modern and extensive fibre-optic network is over 21 700 km long – we reach almost every corner of our country.
See the discounts most often chosen by our clients in this sector
See other offers